#21 Philipp K

菲利普·庫拉科夫

• Administrators
  • 17488 сообщений

Отправлено 26 April 2013 - 19:11

Предложение дружбы: "

(lindanechwalove@yahoo.com)

Рад с вами познакомиться,
Здравствуйте, Меня зовут мисс lindanechwa. Я увидел свой профиль и решил связаться с вами. Ты мне нужен как друг. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной обратно в мой личный адрес электронной почты (lindanechwalove@yahoo.com). Это позволит мне рассказать вам больше о себе в деталях, а также мои картины. Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что вы пишете письмо на меня с моей электронной почты у меня есть что-то важное сказать вам, как только я получу вашу почту на мой почтовый ящик. Иметь хороший день с любовью и поцелуй.

(lindanechwalove@yahoo.com)"
Вы мне слово, а я вам ссылку.

#22 Pavel

• Administrators
  • 5503 сообщений

Отправлено 28 April 2013 - 06:05

Пизьмо вышэ написать было риально атлечникам ЕГЭ...
Внутренний эмигрант, страстный любитель фотографировать в стол, утонченный ценитель собственного творчества, мастер спорта по вынужденной самодостаточности

#23 Philipp K

菲利普·庫拉科夫

• Administrators
  • 17488 сообщений

Отправлено 01 May 2013 - 16:32

Скорее нигирейцем. Интересно другое, спам пришел в личку на форуме разработчиков Битрикс.

#24 Philipp K

菲利普·庫拉科夫

• Administrators
  • 17488 сообщений

Отправлено 04 February 2017 - 11:52

Dear Kulakov,

I am contacting you with a BIG trust. My name is Mr. Benjamin Agyei Ahulu; I am the head of financial control in United Bank For Africa Group (UBA). I am 49 years of age and married with 2 lovely kids. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I. As the head of financial control in "United Bank For Africa Group (UBA), It is my duty to send a financial report to our head office at the end of each annual general meeting.

At the end of last year 2016 annual general meeting during second week of December, I discovered that my branch in which I am the head of financial control made an excess profits amount of "Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand united States Dollars [US$4,800,000.00], which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed the funds on what we called "Escrow Suspense Account” without any beneficiary;

As the head of financial control in this bank, I can not be directly connected to the money, this is why I am contacting you, for you to assist me so that you will receive the money in your bank account as the beneficiary for us to share. The funds will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me. This excess profits amount is due to the over invoice contract payments that has been carried out here in my branch throughout last year.

All I need from you is to work with me, I will put you as the right depositor/ beneficiary of the funds, who made the deposit in my branch so that my bank head office can make the transfer into your designated bank account. I will furnish you with more details and the next steps as soon as I receive your reply. I assured you 100% that we can get the funds transfer successfully if you will follow my instruction and my direction. I am here to make sure that everything works out successfully. I will act as your account manager here in the bank to support the claim in every steps.I am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Mr. Benjamin Agyei
Email;drbenjaminagyeiahulu@gmail.com

#25 Philipp K

菲利普·庫拉科夫

• Administrators
  • 17488 сообщений

Отправлено 26 April 2021 - 19:59

___

Прикрепленные изображения

• Прикрепленное изображение: IMG_20210426_225600.jpg

#26 Nick4Penta

• Users
  • 3043 сообщений

Отправлено 27 April 2021 - 11:10

Это что-то новое. Сейчас вроде бы больше популярна схема с "компенсациями" через "Госуслуги"...
С уважением, Николай

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Copyright © 2024 Your Company Name